The Emergency Notification System, powered by Everbridge, serves 100 Mile House, the Cariboo Regional District (CRD), Quesnel, Wells, and Williams Lake. This system is managed by each local government for their respective areas.
The system is designed to send automated messages to the community regarding emergencies that may affect your home, workplace, school and more.
Residents are able to choose how they are contacted. Notifications can be received by phone, cell phone, email, test message, TTY device or through the Everbridge Mobile App (available for IOS and Android). Residents can set the order they would prefer to receive notifications.
Your contact information will not be shared and will only be used by your local government for notification purposes. We will not give or sell your contact or location information to any vendor or other organization. All of your data is hosted in Canada.
View the Director of Emergency Services on Shaw TV to learn more. Click here to view the video.
There are two options to choose from!
- Create a profile with a username (email) and password. This allows you to sign-in to the system at any time to change your contact information.
- Once you create your account, you will be asked to insert your contact information. You can use the arrows on the left side to move your contact information in your preferred order. The contact info on the top will be notified first and so on.
- Next you will be asked to input your locations. You can add your home, work, school or family locations. This allows you to receive notifications that you and your family frequent often.
- You will then be asked for volunteer information. This gives us an opportunity to ask volunteers to help during an emergency.
- The next page is where you subscribe to your notifications. You can choose if you want to receive notifications for emergencies and/or Public Works.
If you do not have an email/computer, please call the Fire Hall (250-992-5121) or City Hall (250-992-2111) to register by phone.