Extraordinary Vehicle Permit

Oversize Load

If your travel route requires you to go over the Fraser River in Quesnel, you will be crossing one or potentially two of the City of Quesnel’s bridges.  If your vehicle is oversize or overweight you will need a permit from the City of Quesnel. 

Please send the details of your trip to cityhall@quesnel.ca

Home / Business services / Extraordinary Vehicle Permit