The Quesnel RCMP is a modern police force that provides a variety of law enforcement and community services to the City of Quesnel and to specific rural areas surrounding the City.
For current Quesnel RCMP news please visit Quesnel RCMP News.
You now have the option of reporting certain crimes online. For emergencies, call 9-1-1.
You can use Online Crime Reporting if:
- You have lost something that costs less than $5000
- Someone has stolen something from you that costs less than $5000
- Someone has vandalized your property or vehicle and it will cost less than $5000 to repair it
- The crime happened within the jurisdiction of the Quesnel RCMP
You cannot use Online Crime Reporting if:
- There is a witness or suspect
- There are lost or stolen items involving personal identity, firearms, licence plates or decals
Here are the ways you can contact the RCMP:
During an emergency, dial 9-1-1.
Quesnel Royal Canadian Mounted Police
584 Carson Ave
Quesnel, BC V2J 2B5
Complaint Website: https://www.crcc-ccetp.gc.ca/en/make-complaint
Complaint Form: https://www.crcc-ccetp.gc.ca/en/make-complaint-form
Mail Complaint Form to:
Civilian Review and Complaints Commission for the RCMP
National Intake Office
P.O. Box 1722, Station B
Ottawa, ON K1P 0B3