Bylaw complaint form

Bylaw complaints may be made by telephone, email, online, in person or in writing to the Bylaw and Community Policing Office.

You must identify yourself when making the complaint; the City will not accept anonymous complaints.

For more information, contact Bylaw Enforcement:

410 Kinchant Street
Phone: 250-992-2111

Fill out the form below to make a bylaw enforcement request.

Any personal information you provide us is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Complainant #1
Complainant #2
Subject of Complaint (if known)
Property Owner Information
Home / Municipal services / Bylaw enforcement / Bylaw complaint form