This bylaw is a draft and will be going to Council on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 for review.
The Development Servicing Bylaw establishes the works and services to be provided for the subdivision, development and redevelopment of lands in the City of Quesnel.
As noted in the bylaw the City of Quesnel uses the MMCD Design Guidelines 214 and the MMCD for Unit Price Contracts Platinum Edition.
Development Servicing Bylaw Sections
For convenience, the full bylaw, as well as extractions from the bylaw for ease of reference, has been provided below.
All work and construction shall conform to the City of Quesnel Design and Construction Manual.
- SS7 - Sanitary Sewer Service Connection
- SS11A - Top Inlet Catch Basin
- SS11B - Top and Side Inlet Catch Basin
- SS14 - Headwall
- SS16 - Dry Well
- SW6 - Watermain Combination Air-Vaccum Valve
- SW8 - Blowoff for Watermain