The City of Quesnel (CoQ) invites tenders for the following work:
- Evaluation of Fuel Treatment Unit 18 as seen in the 2017 Quesnel and Surrounding Area Community Wildfire Protection Plan (CWPP) including: field reconnaissance and data collection in order to provide stand structure, soil, and eco-typing, threat assessment worksheets, threat rating, risk class, and/or fuel loading. Forest health style cruise plots, surface fuel loading assessments, threat worksheets as required.
- Review of imaps and other sources to determine VQO, tenures, gazetted trails and sites, ungulate winter range, OGMAs and other resource and land values to be addressed at the prescription stage.
- Boundary marking of all treatment units, gps, data download and submission to GIS technician.
- Prescriptions on the required template. Production of operational scale maps and the required 2017 spatial and meta data as require.
- Consultant costs directly related to the development of the fuel management prescriptions including: accommodations, meals and kilometers for field staff.