BC Housing, in partnership with the Quesnel Shelter & Support Society,
proposes to build a supportive housing development on the vacant land at
353/361/375 Elliott Street in Quesnel.
An open house was held on August 15, 2017 with a subsequent Public Hearing on September 18, 2017. Since these events, further information on facility operations was requested from BC Housing.
Open house and public hearing
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 starting at 4:30 pm
Quesnel & District Seniors’ Centre, 461 Carson Avenue
Open House (led by BC Housing) | 4:30 pm - 6:45 pm
- Gain more information about the project.
- View poster boards starting at 4:30 pm.
- Presentation starting at 5:00 pm.
- Question and Answer Period following the presentation until 6:45 pm.
Public Hearing (led by Mayor and Council) | 7:00 pm
- Present your views/comments on the project for Council’s consideration.