The renovation of Firehall #1 includes:
- structural upgrades and seismic stability reinforcement
- new life safety and lighting systems
- accessibility improvements
- upgrade plumbing, mechanical and electrical systems
- building envelope and roof upgrades
- reconfiguration of office space.
|COVID-19 Resilience Infrastructure Grant||$2,500,000|
|City of Quesnel||$2,000,000|
The Quesnel Firehall #1 has now temporarily moved its offices, firefighting equipment and fire suppression vehicles to the old public works site beside the Johnston Bridge. Please yield to emergency vehicles, with flashing lights, entering and exiting the area. This temporary move will not impact fire emergency services.