The City of Quesnel (CoQ) invites tenders for the following work:
Supervising fuel management work in the fall 2019 and spring 2020 field season on the following fuel treatment units (FTU): FTUs 6-9, FTU 13, FTU 14, FTU 23 as seen in the 2017 Quesnel and Surrounding Area Community Wildfire Protection Plan (CWPP) including:
- Supervise activities of contractors for mechanical harvesting and hand treatment.
- Conduct contractor pre-work meetings to review treatment plan requirements.
- Ensure compliance with treatment plan, government regulations and resource values.
- Communicate with forestry technical, professional and management staff about harvesting and management plans, procedures and schedules.
- Conduct regular field checks and prepare inspection reports.