Road & sidewalk closure

A construction project which requires temporary occupation of a City parking space or sidewalk (e.g. scaffolding, equipment) will need to have a Temporary Special Zone Permit for Parking Space Occupation. There is no application fee for sidewalk occupation, but parking spaces are charged at $5 per space per day of occupation.

Parking Space Occupation Application

Road and Sidewalk Closure Application

Home / Building & development / Permits & applications / Road & sidewalk closure