Rezoning permits

When your development proposal does not fit within the allowed uses or density of a specific property’s zoning, you will need to rezone the property. Rezoning must be consistent with the City’s Official Community Plan (OCP). In some cases, an amendment to the long range plan is also required and occurs as a combined Official Community Plan/Rezoning Process.

Zoning/OCP Bylaw Amendment Application